- Professor at DCC/UFJF Since Aug/2018
- Algorithms and Programming Lab I.
- Advanced Data Structures
- Studying replication and therapy of HCV and other pathogens using mathematical models.
- Programming contests enthusiast.
- Professor at CES/JF Sep/2016 to Jun/2018. Algorithms, Data Structures and Numerical Methods. Programming contest (link – in portuguese).
- Assistant Professor at DCC/UFJF Apr/2017 to Aug/2018 (Temporary contract). Algorithms and Programming Lab I.
- Postdoc researcher at PGMC (PNPD/CAPES fellowship) from Jun/2015 to Aug/2016.
- Visitor Research Assistant at Theoretical Biology and Biophysics Group and Center for Non Linear Studies from Apr/2014 to Jan/2015.
- Assistant Professor (temporary contract) at Computer Science department of Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora for: Algorithms and Programming Lab I (2013/3) (Link to the course website); Systems Development Methodology (2013/3) (restricted access); Algorithms and Programming Lab I (2013/1) (Link to the course website); Object Oriented Programming (2012/2);
- Assistant Professor (non-tenure) of UNIPAC (Barbacena) for: Object Oriented Databases and Operational Systems (2011/1).
- Distance Learning Tutor at National Program of Public Administration (UFJF) for: Informatics for Business School (Apr-Jun/2010) and Information and Communication Systems (Sep-Nov/2011); at UFJF and UEM (Universidade Eduardo Mondlane – Mozambique): Informatics for Business School (Mar-May/2011).
Member of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).
Member of Sociedade Brasileira de Computação (SBC).
Winner: Aluno Destaque Award – SBC 2006/2.